Making the Connection
Participate in the book club discussion of this chapter by doing the following:
1. Before reading the chapter, take a moment to write in your High Performance Journal.
– Based on the title of this chapter, what do you imagine you might learn?
– What thoughts or ideas come to mind?
– What kind of effect do you anticipate it will have on you to read this chapter?
2. Read the chapter.
3. Write in your journal, reflecting on what you read.
– What 3-5 things stood out to you?
– What did you learn that was meaningful or important to you?
– Do you want to do anything different in your own life as a result?
4. Participate in the discussion below, sharing your thoughts or ideas about the chapter.
– Share anything you want from what you wrote in your journal.
– What related to or supported anything else within the dimension this book belongs to.
– What related to or supported anything in the dimension of achievement and the pursuit of your goals?
– Contribute to the discussion in a helpful, positive way.