Sixth Dimension is a ladder.
A ladder that takes you from your current level to a higher plane. A ladder from your current world to a better plane of existence.
Sixth Dimension is your ladder out of the pit of mediocrity, of stagnation, of resignation, of perhaps even discouragement or despair, to put you on solid ground and even on to the high peaks with majestic views of hope, happiness, and enthusiasm for life.
But why can’t it be an elevator, or an escalator? Don’t they take you from a lower point to a higher level too?
Sixth Dimension is a ladder and not an elevator or escalator, because both of those move you from one point to another without any effort on your part. But when using a ladder, you must make the effort of lifting yourself up, one rung, then another. And keep going the entire way. You actually get strong climbing a ladder.
Sixth Dimension is the same way. Without it, you cannot get yourself on a higher plane. Yet you still must take action and put in effort.
- Knows what it takes to get you to do the things you don’t want to do, that will get you to the life you want to have.
- Has the tools and support structure needed to overcome your excuses and justifications that keep you from your best life.
- Elevates the human mind and condition by stacking the odds of success in your favor
- Empowers you to make choices that lead to richer, happier, and more meaningful lives.
- Reveals the secrets of ultimate achievement, exploiting those secrets to help you become industrious, change your circumstances, and become a product of your dreams.
- Helps the timid to become courageous, the unsure to become confident, and the weak to become powerful.
Learn more of the story of Sixth Dimension